I have attached the assignment requirements:
1. Some sample programs that the program will use.
2. The Grammar.
3. The Semantics required for the program.
4. The Code Generator required for the program.
5. Traversal of a sample program (see page 2).
For this assignment which will need to be ran on a UNIX platform. Can this be done a few days. I have summed up the requirements below. Thank you.
I would like to request assistance with the below assignment. I would like the assignment written in C code which will run on a UNIX platform. The grammar is attached below along with some sample programs that will be used when running the Semantics and Code Generator.
The first part of the program will implement Semantic Analysis. The assignment gives two options to define variable scope, either using the Global Option or the Local Option. The Global Option looks as if it involves less work but I will leave it up to the expert to determine the best option. (Please indicate which option was used in the program). Please read attachment: SEMANTICS ANALYSIS.
The second part of the program will perform left to right traversal. Please read attachment: CODE GENERATION.
1. Please, add comments in the programs. I will also need a written explanation of what each file does. This can be written separately for each file (program). (So each file should have its separate sheet with a detailed step by step explanation of what the file does). This is very important to me and helps me understand the assignment better.
2. Please add a working makefile for the programs.
3. Please send gcc and run commands that I should use to run the program. This is also very important. So please make sure the gcc run commands are included with the assignment.
The file extension could be implicit and after compiling, to run say "testSemantics testfile" and “testCodeGenerator testfile” and programs could read from testfile.asm.
If there are any questions about the assignment please ask.
So to emphasize the important requirements which I have listed is:
1. Program must run on a UNIX platform.
2. Comments needs to be added to each file.
3. A working MAKEFILE included.
4. gcc and run commands.
5. A written explanation of what each file in the program does.
6. A display of your output after running the program.
Download all needed file from the link below
[url removed, login to view]