Requirement - Must be an expert in HTACCESS and know the SEOimplications of various types of redirects. This cannot be your first project of this sort, You should have hand-coded/customized a few htaccess files.
I recently switched from Drupal to Wordpress and getting a lot of 404 errors in google site crawls and also cached pages. There are approximately 300 links that need to be redirected.
- Understand the existing blog posts (from the [url removed, login to view])
- Analyse the error file (CSV file from google webmaster crawl errors)
- Propose which existing blog content these links should go to where applicable
- Create redirects for all other errors to somewhere on the blog in some logical fashion
- You will send me the spreadsheet (CSV file) with proposed target links for all the errors
- Once that is approved, you will make the .HTACCESS file and email it to me
- If there are any issues with it, you will fix them
- MAX $40; this is as simple as it gets, you should be able to do think in 3-4 hours max with one iteration/review by me. Please do not bid if you cannot stay below this amount.