5K Facebook Likes - 5 fan pages - $75


I need 5333 Facebook Likes in total. Regions: USA, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand = 80%. The Rest = 20%.

1) 1692 Facebook Likes for fun page on longevity. Mostly women. Age: 30+.

2) 428 Facebook Likes for fun page on mens health. Men only. Age: 20+. (Gender does MATTER!)

3) 609 Facebook Likes for Fun page on hgh. Men and Women 35+.

4) 1883 Facebook Likes for Fun page on cleansing. Men and women. Age: 30+.

5) 721 Facebook Likes for fun page on pregnancy. Women only. Age: 30 + (Gender does MATTER!)

Project should be completed by August 20. Don't do more than 250 Likes per day for 5 pages. You can't do the project in 3 days. Plan to extend it for 20 days.

Budget: 75 USD


- ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our Facebook pages. You will not be paid if my Facebook account is banned/deleted. Again, if our fun pages get banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid.

- All likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -

- No bots, no fake anything, zero spam

- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 5 days. We will check every profile, and if they spam, your award will be terminated and no funds given to you. No nude or default pics in profiles


You will get paid as follows...

$35 Milestone

Milestone release - When you complete the half of the work according to the specification.

40$ When you finish the rest.

Compétences : Marketing sur Facebook, Réseautage Social

en voir plus : usd 428, usa funds, rest specification, my fan pics, get paid to have fun, extend health, do anything for $5, minimum age to work, hi 5 usa, cleansing, facebook rest, pages total, fake pics, women health, women pics, facebook pages fan, 250 likes, usa regions, can fake fan page, fan pages deleted fake fans, usa likes fan pages, australia facebook account

Concernant l'employeur :
( 125 commentaires ) Wegrów, Ukraine

Nº du projet : #2369514

Décerné à:


Check my PmB for more details...

%selectedBids___i_sum_sub_7% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_8% USD en 12 jours
(486 Commentaires)

5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $39 pour ce travail


~ aLL Eager t0 Work for uR utmost SatiSfaction ~

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD en 1 jour
(1866 Commentaires)

~~ 100% Guaranteed [url removed, login to view] Provideing our service Untill U Satisfy 101% ~~

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD en 1 jour
(342 Commentaires)

Hi sir i am ready for work kindly check pm

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 10 jours
(116 Commentaires)

Hi sir i am ready to provide u all services kindly check pm

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD en 1 jour
(113 Commentaires)

Hi , Accepting respond. Try once , you will not loose. Thanks

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 18 jours
(1 Évaluation)