En cours

5K Facebook Likes - 5 fan pages - $50 - GO!


I need 5333 Facebook Likes in total. Regions: USA, UK, Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand = 80%. The Rest = 20%.

1) 1692 Facebook Likes for fun page on longevity. Mostly women. Age: 30+.

2) 428 Facebook Likes for fun page on mens health. Men only. Age: 20+.

3) 609 Facebook Likes for Fun page on hgh. Men and Women 35+.

4) 1883 Facebook Likes for Fun page on cleansing. Men and women. Age: 30+.

5) 721 Facebook Likes for fun page on pregnancy. Women only. Age: 30 +

Project should be completed by August 10. Don't do more than 100 Likes per day for 5 pages. You can't do the project in 3 days. Plan to extend it for 10 days.

Budget: 50 USD


- ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our Facebook pages. You will not be paid if my Facebook account is banned/deleted. Again, if our fun pages get banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid.

- All likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being suspended soon -

- No bots, no fake anything, zero spam

- All fans who like our page must have status updates that go back minimum of 5 days. We will check every profile, and if they spam, your award will be terminated and no funds given to you. No nude or default pics in profiles


You will get paid as follows...

$25 Milestone

Milestone release - When you complete the half of the work according to the specification.

25$ When you finish the rest.

Compétences : Marketing sur Facebook, Réseautage Social

en voir plus : usd 428, usa funds, rest specification, my fan pics, get paid to have fun, extend health, do anything for $5, check n go, minimum age to work, hi 5 usa, go, cleansing, anything go, facebook rest, pages total, fake pics, women health, women pics, 100 likes bots, facebook pages fan, 100 likes page, usa regions

Concernant l'employeur :
( 125 commentaires ) Wegrów, Ukraine

Nº du projet : #2366245

4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $45 pour ce travail


~ aLL Eager t0 Work for uR utmost SatiSfaction ~

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% USD en 1 jour
(1920 Commentaires)

========== Dear sir, pl z check PM 4 Hard work and for the Highest quality work & Right Price of work ==========

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 30 jours
(1329 Commentaires)

Please check PM for details... Regards Moshiur

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 10 jours
(11 Commentaires)

view my PM!

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% USD en 7 jours
(3 Commentaires)