Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media manager to manage, leverage, and grow our online social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media presence .
The ideal candidate will have ...
- Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- The ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, on-brand voice.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak social strategies based on findings.
- Managing all social media platforms for the business.
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
- Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with the online community.
- Developing new methods to engage consumers on social platforms.
- Growing the company's social media reach.
We don't need to buy likes, we need to engage with consumers via our social media strategies and then convert them to customers.
There are 2 businesses:
Organics business - baby goods, organic perfumes, teething necklaces
Target market: European and Western Women expats with young children in the Middle East who are looking for hard to find products not usually available here. Ages - 30 - 45
Travel bog / Shopping page
Targeting middle class - well off, young hip Middle Eastern women as well as Western / European women in the area. Aged - 25-40
Business are based in Dubai, UAE and target GCC countries (Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, etc)