Social Media occupies a central role in our start-up's growth and development.
Its not just our broadcasting outlet but it connects us with future and potential customers.
Start your bid with the word: START. All bids that do not contain this word will be ignored.
And we are NOT running paid campains, and we are NOT interested in managers for paid campaigns.
We consider the development of our social platforms as imperative and indispensable element to the future of our brand.
Currently, we are at the start of our journey and we focusing on a balance approach, thus, in the initial stage we would like to hire a part-time Social Media Manager, that would be able to dedicate 2 to 4 hours a day, for 6 days a week.
FOR INFORMATION ON THE SALARY PACKAGES:
Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates, these details will be discussed with the Freelancers selected for the interviews.
>>>>> Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow our community
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives.
>>>>>> Qualifications for Social Media Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once.
We strive to create the best possible environment for you and we ALWAYS have a hands-on-approach.
You will receive all the support and resources available to perform at your best.