***LOOKING FOR A US-BASED SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER***
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Social Media Manager to be in-charge with managing a number of social media profiles and executing different marketing strategies. We need someone who is well versed in interacting with targeted virtual communities and network users for promotion and to provide customer care services to new audiences. Ultimately, we need someone to help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Day-to-day management of all social media content and posting
- Monitor audience engagement with all posted content
- Review metrics to create high performing social media content
- Create social media graphics and content which appeals to users and meets standards
- Build and execute social media strategies through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Maintain a social media content calendar each month both for tracking and planning purposes
- Create and oversee FB, IG and Linkedin ad materials and schedules
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Expand company's presence on social media platforms and manage company’s reputation
- Work with the team to promote brand consistency
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Build networks and spheres of influence
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results
- Have working knowledge of social media marketing and management.
- Have 3+ years experience in a similar social media role.
- Deep knowledge of types of social media content to drive web traffic and audience engagement.
- Desire to learn, try, experiment and the ability to catch on quickly
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
About the Company
Nspired Media influences global culture by producing fresh concepts that leave viewers Nspired to make our world a better place. We tie our love of humanity with our love of art and marketing to support change agents, tell their story and distribute their media in more compelling ways.
We are a creative, idealistic, and optimistic team with a deep commitment to creating a world that works for all living in it. We believe that by producing Nspiring content and growing brands with a commitment to improving the world we exponentially increase our impact.
We are ideators but most of all we are doers often balancing changing priorities as we respond to the cultural landscape. We move with exceptional pace and prioritize execution. We use the dopest of concepts to encourage positive dialogue on difficult issues and always operate out of love.
Technology and Communication Platforms we will use
- G Suite
How We Will Communicate
- Video Messages
Approximately 10 hrs / week
- Shoot a 1-minute or less video of yourself explaining why you would be a good fit for the role
- Submit a cover letter with 500 words or less about your interest in joining the team
- Submit a resume
- Some examples of content you made
- A sample of an editorial calendar you have built
- Some examples of social media accounts you have managed
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $17/heure pour ce travail
Dear sir/mam I am a certified digital social media marketing and managent.i have a lot of experience in this [login to view URL] can trust me and Don't get dissapoint from apart.