We are a sports management company based in New Zealand that specializes in rugby recruitment.
WE NEED A EXPERIENCED SOCIAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL TO WORK WITH US FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS. THIS JOB INCLUDES WEB SEARCH, PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND ANSWERING EMAILS/MESSAGES
Our agency is currently looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content specializing in rugby and managing posts. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and experience working with influencers. You should have passion for sports, excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Managing the company’s website blog and social media channels for marketing purposes;
- Content management: Create unique and relevant content that will help increase new organic visits to our website;
- Ability to think independently developing and implementing a social media marketing plan;
- Create whitepapers and articles making it valuables for social promotion by developing an influencer program and adding expert commentary to maintain our thought leadership;
- Create content calendar one month ahead;
- Create content ROI reports to better understand the return on our content marketing efforts;
- Task may include: basic graphic design, basic video editing, interviewing rugby players, write articles;
- You will publish 4 weekly posts in Facebook, 4 weekly posts on Twitter, 1 fortnightly blog post in our website;
- Improve our presence in Linkedin by creating a marketing strategy
Candidate will possess the following skills/traits:
- Speak English and Spanish fluently
- Able to improve our lead to customer conversion rate
- Exceptional IT skills
- Great communication skills
- Have reliable internet
- Strong self-motivation
- Design/Creativity skills
- Passion for sports and marketing (strong knowledge of rugby is not essential but a great advantage)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Training and support
- Opportunity to get a part-time permanent position
- Flexible working hours
- 10hs a week (minimum) - NZ$3 - NZ$5 per hour. Up to 15 hours a week.
THE OFFER IS NZ$ 120 - NZ$200 per month. You will be spending an average of 2-3 hours working every day (4-5 days a week) carrying out the duties of this position. No need to work on the weekends.
We look forward to hearing from you. PRE SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEW AROUND THE 5TH OF JANUARY
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $143 pour ce travail
Hi Future Client, Our business is to make your business effective, profitable, & [login to view URL] are able to have a sound understanding of our Clients’ operations and their corporate goals, and we continually bring kno Plus
Hi, I am passionate about Rugby and I can work on all the mentioned aspects and very much looking forward to getting interviewed on 5th of January. As you know that social media promotion is the best way to cre Plus
Hello Sir/Mam Relevant Skills and Experience: We are the No1 leading company in those field and you can query our profile to read our reviews and we offer certified and high quality translation Spanish. Proposed Milest Plus
Hi, I am Sachin and I'm a admin assistant with four years of experience in customer support, data entry, social media and Excel. I'm confident & highly values professionalism. Thanks Sachin Bhosale
Hello, I work for a communications agency in Madrid, My expertise is social media you can see my profile in Linkedn here [login to view URL] Hope to hear from you Thanks.
Hello, Good day! The position seems to fit well with my qualification, work experience & carrier interests. I have done this kind of work before with various businesses and individuals. I'd be more than happy to Plus
Hello We are here a team of Digital Marketing Professionals specialized in SEO, SMM and Graphics Design. We went through all your requirements and wanna discuss more on this project. Looking for the response Plus
Hi, Wish you are doing well, I have understood your requirement and ready to manage your social presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, in order to promote and market your website and book. I am the right choice f Plus
Hi, this is Harish Juneja, an expert SEO specialist for last five years in content writing field of SEO department. In my education, I am a post graduate in English and have also completed a diploma in digital market Plus
Hi very warm regards from Ujjwalconcepts. I can help you out with your project. Please do get in touch to discuss more in detail. Thanks
I think you are in the Right Place with Me 1- I have Long Experience in Social Media Marketing , i worked with Cetrix Cloud and Cetrix Tablets to Promote their Salesforce System and Their Products for 2 Years and i Plus
We are a digital marketing agency in India having expert social media managers who would deliver the best to you in low cost;