Social Media and Content Production Manager for mental health startup
$25-50 USD / heure
Social Media and Content Production Manager (Remote, Part-Time, $500-$700/week)
Calling Home is on a mission to help the world make sense of family. Founded by well-known psychotherapist and author Whitney Goodman, Calling Home is an online content platform and community focused on understanding and improving family dynamics.
We are looking for a talented social media and content production manager to create, edit and schedule content and execute and manage social media marketing campaigns and strategies. This role is perfect for someone with excellent storytelling and brand intelligence skills who is passionate about mental health and wellness. While the role will initially be part-time contract work, there is an opportunity to transition to full-time employment as the company grows.
• Develop and implement social media marketing campaigns and strategies
• Create, curate and edit engaging graphic design, short-form video and written content for social media platforms, including but not limited to, Instagram and TikTok
• Manage and monitor social media accounts, including posting content and responding to comments and direct messages in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Develop and manage a social content calendar, including regular content planning and review of new ideas
• Track and analyze social media metrics and provide regular reports to Calling Home’s management team on performance and areas for improvement.
• Monitor latest social media trends and best practices
• Collaborate with potential social brand partners on co-branded campaigns
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in social media marketing and content production (bonus points for experience with a consumer-facing brand, and double bonus points for experience with a health and wellness brand)
• Experience in influencer and content marketing
• Experience in graphic design and videography
• Experience with social content management platforms
• Strong writing and storytelling skills
• Ability to assume distinct and consistent brand voice
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field preferred but not required
Nº du projet : #36687423
À propos du projet
54 freelances font une offre moyenne de 34 $/heure pour ce travail
Dear Hiring Manager, Greetings, I have read your project details and I can complete the project flawlessly within the stipulated time. Please message for further communication. Thanks