The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for kick starting our digital marketing initiatives across Asia Pacific. We are a multinational agribussiness company that is aiming to transform the way our industry reaches our customers.
The role will be based in our Digital Innovation Lab in Singapore but will involve working closely with teams across Asia Pacific. The Digital Marketing Lead will bring expertise on digital channels, content, and digital marketing tools to these teams by collaborating on digital marketing initiatives.
To build long term success, the Digital Marketing Lead will work together with Regional leadership to establish the right approach to digital marketing. This could include developing oversight of local marketing teams and creating internal communities to share learnings from ongoing initiatives.
The role will consist of at least 3 months and would ideally lead into a full time position.
Key accountabilities will include:
1. Bringing expertise on digital marketing to relevant projects and marketing teams. This will include expertise of digital channels, tools and ways of working. The role is responsible for ensuring that these expertise result in best in class solutions.
2. Identifying the need for developing skills and capabilities in local teams to ensure long term digital marketing success. The Digital Marketing Lead will work with local and regional leadership to ensure that these needs are met. This will be through collaborative working, skill sharing, talent development and establishing new ways of working.
3. Responsibility for the ongoing strength of the pipeline of digital marketing initiatives. This will include identifying gaps and unmet needs around digital marketing in the business, proving the business value of new initiatives, and supporting decisions around funding and resource allocation for initiatives.
4. Working with Regional leadership to develop necessary governance on digital marketing. This could include the creation of cross-geography communities to share learnings from different marketing, creating structures for oversight of local digital marketing activity, and digital talent gaps.
5. Working with development capabilities in the Digital Innovation Lab to ensure solutions are following best practice especially with respect to social digital channels, digital content, and marketing tools.
6. Ensuring the right data is being collected from digital marketing initiatives and that it is being used effectively by the business, and ensuring digital marketing initiatives are making appropriate use of data collected by the business.
We are looking for a freelancer or contractor with the following experience:
- Career experience working with leadership level business members and teams
- Demonstrated career experience in digital marketing including social, web, email paid media, and mobile
- Strong experience with digital marketing tools and technological enablers of marketing success
- Experience with analytics for digital marketing and understanding of analytics for wider commercial use
- Demonstrated ability to lead and catalyze organizational change
- Good understanding of agile delivery and innovation best practices