This is a part | full time remote position (20-40 hours/week) and compensated on a 5% commission basis (highest in the industry as of now) on an ongoing basis with an attractive threshold progressive performance bonus in place to start with.
Expect, on average, $3500 per month (passively) by onboarding micro influencers in our category on an affiliate basis.
Based on the candidate's performance, this may convert to a full-time position with benefits, however, not guaranteed.
Your responsibilities will include:
Creating and developing relationships with our consumers (PR releases) and strategic partners (brands, brand ambassadors, influencers, media)
Conceptualizing and executing pitches to elevate our product, highlight differentiators, and increase interest in it all across our key marketing channels (including social media)
Generating fresh content and using social media to spread the word about us
Monitor our social media accounts and update them weekly
You are adaptable, handle stress well and learn quickly - as a startup, things change at any given moment.
You are passionate about PR and tech.
You have a keen eye for visuals and details.
Positive attitude - You take the initiative, hustle, and do whatever it takes to get things done. You own the entire process from start-to-finish (entrepreneurial mindset).
You're a great listener and a team player.
Outstanding written, verbal, and communication including negotiation skills.
Love to use social media.
No PR experience needed (bonus if you worked with media prior or wrote PR releases).
Relevant bachelor's degree in communication, PR, marketing (preferred)
You're one step ahead of the game, you're an early adopter and innovator in your field!
Why work for us?
* Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects with local ethical brands, fashion | lifestyle influencers, brand ambassadors from all over the world and high caliber media.
* You will contribute to our mission driven culture by connecting underrepresented small brands [to gain the exposure] to underrepresented consumers (plus size, petite, tall, etc.) in the industry.
* Gain hands-on experience in a high growth startup in the heart of Silicon Valley (ideal for marketing, pr and communication majors) and put your new knowledge from college to use and evaluate if this career path is for you in the future.
* Develop valuable soft skills such as teamwork, complex problem solving, agility and adaptability.
* Everyone matters, no matter what your role is (you work with us, not for us) and team dynamic is everything. We strive to make MSP the place people would love to be at and thrive in!
* Collaborate with an experienced, talented and passionate team as well as directly with the CEO and founding team (mentorship and guidance).
* Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities (get your foot in the industry!).
* There's incredible professional room for growth (grow vertically or horizontally within the company as an early employee with an option for preferred stock options)
* Free ongoing professional training and education.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4000 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I am a Professional Presentation Designer with 5+ years of experience let have a quick chat to discuss the things. I have attached my couple of PPT Designs, Hope you'll love them. [login to view URL] My Skill Plus
Hey, This is Mohammad Full Stack Developer. Your Project Title is Head of Strategic Partnerships, PR and Media Right? Sure You have come to the right place And I am ready to work over your project. Please visit my po Plus