Code Conspirators is a website and web application development company in Atlanta. We've had the opportunity to work with some great companies on some really fun projects. You can learn more about us at http://www.codeconspirators.com.
We are looking for a Sharepoint Online developer for occasional Sharepoint projects. Some projects are small and basic Sharepoint sites, 100-200 hours, but some projects may be larger, more hundreds of hours.
To be considered, please read through the entire post and follow the instructions here. Please only bid if you meet all Must-Haves as listed below, and complete steps 1, 2, and 3 as listed below. Bids that do not meet the requirements and process stated here will not be considered.
- Must be able to provide screenshots from at least 3 Sharepoint Online sites you have developed.
- Must be able to login and demo live at least 1 Sharepoint Online site.
- Must be able to take our HTML/CSS and integrate custom designs into Sharepoint, or use and customize templates to meet company branding.
- Must be able to develop custom solutions within the Sharepoint Online environment.
Should be familiar with:
- Agile Development methodologies
- Custom-designed Sharepoint sites
- CMS in Sharepoint
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 5+ years experience in professional web or application development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in an agency environment with multiple clients and priority levels.
Does this sound like a fit? Please follow this process to be considered:
1) Please bid with your lowest satisfactory rate here.
2) Please provide screenshots from at least 3 Sharepoint Online sites you have developed. We would like to see different types, different styles, evidence of different development capabilities within the Sharepoint Online environment.
3) Please do not request a chat. We will request a chat with candidates we are interested in speaking with, based on the quality of the bid, and the level that the bid matches the stated requirements.