We are in the process of migrating from Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint. We have a number of applications written in Lotus Notes that need porting. We would like to try outsource one of these simple applications before going down the outsource route.
The application is geared towards IT operations staff and should fulfill the following:
- A database/list of tasks need to be created and maintainable by IT staff (not developers). The following attributes need to be stored against a task -
- Task Name (50 characters) (eg: Diskspace check on SQL Servers)
- Task Description (free text) (eg: Check that the diskspace on all drives has more than 20% capacity)
- Check Frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Task Category (eg Storage, Servers, Networking, CRM Application etc)
- Every day one IT operator is responsible for completing all the checks for the day. They should be presented with a screen with all the tasks group by category.
- Under each task they must select one of the following Status options:
- Check Ok
- Check Failed - Critical
- Check Failed - Medium
- Under each task they must be able to add a Comment or attach a document.
Once they've completed all the tasks they would click a button which would email the results to a group of users.
- Daily checks should obviously just generate for the day; Weekly checks should generate on a Friday; Monthly and Quarterly on the first day of the month/quarter.
- If checks have not been completed for a previous day/week/month/quarter they should roll over and be included in the next set of checks
- We need to be able to maintain the The Check Status field list.
I'm happy to provide more detail/screenshots if required.
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 525 $ pour ce travail
Hi I am SharePoint developer can do any kind of customization in SharePoint,custom development.I have gone through your [url removed, login to view] do your work please get back to me Regards, -Ritesh.
Hi, Can you update me your SharePoint version? Is it a 2010 or 2007? Also if I deliver in WSP file ,will you be able to install in server with instructions? Thanks, Karthik
Hi, ASP and .Net experts here. Please have a look at private message for relevant work done. Awaiting a positive response from your end and looking forward to work with you. Thanks
Hello, I can make your small application fast and easy, and you only need execute a package installer to deploy the app in your server, from a native and standard sharepoint deployment.