We're looking for an experienced SharePoint, Teams developer to help with building a document vault database.
The details involve the followings:
- Sharepoint/Teams site to store (check-in/out) documents with a database of metadata (keywords, titles, departments, editors, publish date).
- Project naming scheme to include Project Code, Organization, Unique Project Identifier, Sequential Project Phase #, and Sequential Task #.
- Filter fields/button to search/select documents. Automated template with header fields.
- Document revision is incremented when documents are edited. Document maintenance reminders.
- Electronic signature for document approval. Different permission levels for users (admin, limited, read-only). Ability to run reports for document timelines, document review overdue lists, and department-specific documents. Searchable option of a specific word(s) within the document content and/or metadata.
Please apply only if you can provide a demonstration of something you have done in a Sharepoint/Teams.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!