I have an existing website which sells cosmetic and aromatherapy type products online to the US market. I am starting a separate sales channel which will be selling the same products to the UK market.
I have a large number of product descriptions already written for the existing website, and it's these descriptions that I need to be re-written using different phrases for the new website, such that neither website will look (to search engines) to be hosting duplicate content.
For each product listing, I will provide:
1. Product title.
2. My existing product description. These tend to be between 180 and 300 words long.
For each listing, you will supply:
1. A "distilled" short description with a soft maximum of 70 words. This will be displayed alongside a product's photo and should provide a decent summary of the product and its benefits.
2. A long, more detailed description with a soft maximum of 250 words. This will be displayed at the bottom of the page and provides additional information which would not be suited to the above summary.
3. A META tag description with a hard 255 character limit. This will be the product's description as seen on a search engine's results page. It should be concise and enticing. It will probably be a further distillation of the above short description (see item 2 above).
4. A META tag keyword list. This will be a short comma-separated list of key words appropriate to the product being described. The list must always include the words "bulk" and "wholesale".
The aim of the game is to re-word the existing product desciptions using enticing, search engine optimised (SEO) language -- we are not adding new information.
I have attached a 3-page Word document to this project listing, which will hopefully make clear what I'm after. Page 1 is a complete example of what I am looking for and shows the original description, the re-worked short description, re-worked long description, meta description and meta keyword list. Pages 2 and 3 each contain one product description. Please provide for each description items 1, 2, 3 and 4 from the list above as an example of your work so that I can make an informed decision as your bid alone is not my only consideration.
This job is for a trial set of 75 product listings so plesae bid accordingly. I have several hundred listings to do so this could be a good earner for someone who has excellent written english skills and can provide copy in the specific format I have described above.
BIDS RECEIVED WITHOUT ATTACHMENT AS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Please note that all copy is to be written in UK english and spell checked prior to delivery.