We are a company that provides nutritional raw materials, and the main market is for Europe, America and Southeast Asia. We hope to hire a part-time SEO engineer for long-term cooperation.
1. Monitor the website's indexing and ranking in search engines, be responsible for the website's ranking optimization in mainstream search engines Google and Bing, and increase website traffic
2. Analyze and evaluate the keywords of the website, set keyword strategies, and improve the search ranking of keywords
3. Analyze popular search terms of industry users, optimize website content, internal links, structure, etc., analyze search engine traffic, propose optimization plans and implement them
4. Develop external links of the website and improve the comprehensive ranking index of the website
5. Through Google Analytics, track data and feedback to adjust the direction of SEO optimization
6. Set keyword strategy to improve keyword search ranking and website traffic
7. Analyze competitor websites and develop external link resources of the website
8. It is better to have advertising experience on all-round platforms such as Google, Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube, etc.
1. Familiar with Technical SEO and Content Marketing
2. Familiar with SEO and web analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, [login to view URL] and Google Analytics
4. Familiar with WordPress architecture and design
5. Active listening and communication, with good time management skills