PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.K. Results not foreign) in 3 months. Payment will be made at the end of month 3 for the keywords which have achieved top 5 ranking. If some keywords have not achieved top 5 ranking after 3 months, payment for those will be made 30 days after you have achieved top 5 for those keywords and they are consistently in top 5.
The summary of your services required is as follows
-- Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with 10 keywords (7 High competition, 2 Medium competition, 1 Low competition).
-- In addition you must analyse the website for proper seo optimisation to assist in achieving these results. Currently the website has not been submitted to google and I have disabled crawling on it.
-- The cost of writing original related articles will be included in your price.
-- You must guarantee that at least 50 % of keywords or 5 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
To give you an idea of the keywords, some of them will be as follows. Please note
[Prams and pushchairs]
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Please provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done.
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, I will release 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (50% or 5 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for payment for those keywords to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 5 keywords, full payment for keywords which meet target will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (50% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of [url removed, login to view]) If 50% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view], 1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 5.
Décerné à :
22 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 842 $ pour ce travail
Hi Hello, with 5 years of experience in SEO management, I am capable to increase your actual rankings for sure, please check PM for more details.
We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.
Hello - See PMB for why your project is completely unrealistic. And no I will not post any such things as Customer Will Pay After lol....Customer forgets people are not banks!!
Guaranteed Google TOP 10 RANKINGS!!! Goolge Panda and Penguin algorightm friendly White-Hat SEO Services. No Black hat techniques will be use. Check out PMB for SEO Proposal.......