Networking / Blogger / Copywriter / CL Poster
1.) Create and maintain our profiles on:
Myspace (all ready created)
And others! ( Hopefully you know some good ones! )
2.) Create blog posts on multiple websites ( Daily - 5 days per week ) - Most will be real estate related, some may even be as simple as posting our available properties each day. (may include other topics, so please be versatile.) You will be responsible for coming up with blog content. We will provide the topic.
3.) Write, and submit articles as needed. (to multiple websites) Articles will mostly be real estate related, but may include other topics, so please be versatile.
4.) Build our social network of friends. (within a specific geographic location ie: California)
5.) Post ads on CL for available properties. ( ads are already made, you just need to copy and paste.)
- Be conscious of SEO, back linking, page rank, and driving visitors to our website.
- Use strong calls to action to bring visitors to our website.
- Articles must be original, and pass copyscape
- Blog posts need to be a minimum of 150 words not including the title. (Preferably 200-300 words)
- Articles need to be a minimum of 600 words not including the title.
- Articles should have specific key words (we'll supply) and be written with SEO in mind
- Correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar is MUST.
- Instant messaging to communicate is a MUST! I would prefer yahoo messenger.
- Know additional websites where you can post blogs.
- Do NOT get us banned from any social networking sites (build our friends list with this in mind)
- Ability to write about a wide variety of topics.
- Both trustworthy and honest.
- Articles are "work for hire" ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given.
This is an ongoing position, but I would like your bid based on the following:
1.) Daily blog posts (lets say 60 blog postings per month),
2.) Building our network of friends. (What is reasonable? 200 friends per month?... 500 per month?)
3.) 4 articles per month.
4.) 150 CL ads per month
Please bid on a monthly basis. ie: $10 = $10 per month... $20 = $20 per month.. etc.
Please post your bid, and PM any advise you have, and your proposal to move forward with
Preference given to individuals with HTML, PHP, and ANY web language experience.
Thanks for your time and consideration. Happy bidding.