Website Content Writer
The web content writer will be responsible for developing/reinforcing the identity of our company’s culture and the organization’s online presence. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of the English language, exquisite verbal and written communication skills, a strong knowledge of SEO techniques, excellent research skills, ability to work under deadlines, and the passion to motivate people to action through informative and entertaining writing.
· Create product and promotional copy for all website and online marketing efforts including content and original writing.
· Research relevant material to create informative and entertaining original articles pertaining to popular US cities, restaurants within US cities, must-see attractions, and insider travel tips.
· Create articles for business clients using formatted guidelines.
· Ensure editorial content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with company information design guidelines and brand image.
· Effective use of SEO techniques and proper use of keywords (provided) in content articles and titles.
· Create copy that works as part of a visual design solution that is engaging and effective to help achieve business goals.
· Create new content using editorial specifications and your own research as inputs.
· Edit and proofread content to ensure final drafts DO NOT contain grammar and spelling errors.
· Excellent verbal and written skills, including strong working knowledge of grammatical and syntax principles and applications an absolute must.
· Well-rounded understanding of online marketing and Web usability best practices.
· Ability to switch easily between different projects, and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment while delivering high quality results.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in journalism, English, communications or a related field is preferred.
· Strong command of the English language.
· Excellent understanding of usability as well as SEO techniques and styles.
· Ability to produce quality content quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to write in a variety of styles to reach different audiences – Creativity is key.
· Basic web design experience; Understanding of how content is presented visually.
· Strong editing and proofreading skills – Attention to details is important.
· Strong oral communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to follow style guidelines.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizes work accordingly.
· Ability to solve problems independently, quickly, and completely and communicate them clearly to management.
· Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
· Broad understanding of copyright and trademark laws specific to the web preferred.
· Project management skills preferred.
· Three to five years web writing experience.
Job Status: Contract
Project: [url removed, login to view]
Start Date: Immediately
Thank you for applying for the position of Website Content Writer at USAHappyHour.com. If awarded this contract you will become a part of the launch team of the latest version of USAHappyHour.com. Successful candidates will be hired to write 3-5 articles to ensure the material is a good fit for the website/company. After the preliminary period the first contract we are awarding will be for 50 articles with each article containing 500-600 words. The subject for the articles will be popular US cities, must see attractions in those cities, city specific travel tips, and/or local history. Keywords and titles will be provided, one article per city. Please send us an accurate quote for this project. We are in need of hundreds of articles for several separate projects and we are looking for some talented people to join our team!
[url removed, login to view]
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $318 pour ce travail
Hi USAHappyHour, if you're looking for 50 pieces of 100% original website contents of 500-600 words each with high quality, I'm here for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
Hi There I would love to work on your project. My work will be original and well researched. It will be delivered to you on time. Can provide you samples of my work if the need be. Looking forward to your positive res Plus
Hi, I have over 5 years experience in SEO article-writing. This gives me a competitive edge over much of the competition. I've sent a detailed brief via your PM, and hope to get a favorable response. Regards, Plus
As an expert writer who knows SEO inside and out and has done plenty of jobs like this in the past I would be thrilled to write content for USAHappyHour. I'm professional, responsive, and can begin immediately. In fact Plus
Dear Sir/Madam I am really interested in working with you and want to start this work Immediately...
Greetings from TechPreneurs! We are a team of professionals with expertise in research and content writing... We have all worked for over 5 years in the Knowledge Process Outsourcing industry and have handled a large n Plus
I am a professional freelance writer and marketer, and a published writer in print in UK broadsheets (TES, Guardian). Committed to providing the very best content, all work will be thoroughly researched, will add value Plus
Hi, We have experienced and qualified Content writer team who will provide you an excellent writing for this job. We will provide you unique, No grammatical error, Easy to understand and 100 % Copyscape passed Contents Plus
My primary area of work is online communication and social media. I have traveled all over the world and am used to keeping a travelogue, as traveling is one of my passions. My communication skills are excellent, and I Plus
My bid is for 50 articles. My style of writing is fresh, engaging and witty- perfect for travel writing. I'm also a bit of a travel buff and have travelled extensively through Asia, Europe and Australia. Now I have Plus
I can write (5) articles in a couple of hours. I am a native speaker, born and raised in Maryland. I am an active blogger for an attorney, but I can write about just about anything. If you are wondering why I am Plus