Website Content Writer
The web content writer will be responsible for developing/reinforcing the identity of our company’s culture and the organization’s online presence. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of the English language, exquisite verbal and written communication skills, a strong knowledge of SEO techniques, excellent research skills, ability to work under deadlines, and the passion to motivate people to action through informative and entertaining writing.
· Create product and promotional copy for all website and online marketing efforts including content and original writing.
· Research relevant material to create informative and entertaining original articles pertaining to popular US cities, restaurants within US cities, must-see attractions, and insider travel tips.
· Create articles for business clients using formatted guidelines.
· Ensure editorial content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with company information design guidelines and brand image.
· Effective use of SEO techniques and proper use of keywords (provided) in content articles and titles.
· Create copy that works as part of a visual design solution that is engaging and effective to help achieve business goals.
· Create new content using editorial specifications and your own research as inputs.
· Edit and proofread content to ensure final drafts DO NOT contain grammar and spelling errors.
· Excellent verbal and written skills, including strong working knowledge of grammatical and syntax principles and applications an absolute must.
· Well-rounded understanding of online marketing and Web usability best practices.
· Ability to switch easily between different projects, and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment while delivering high quality results.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in journalism, English, communications or a related field is preferred.
· Strong command of the English language.
· Excellent understanding of usability as well as SEO techniques and styles.
· Ability to produce quality content quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to write in a variety of styles to reach different audiences – Creativity is key.
· Basic web design experience; Understanding of how content is presented visually.
· Strong editing and proofreading skills – Attention to details is important.
· Strong oral communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to follow style guidelines.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizes work accordingly.
· Ability to solve problems independently, quickly, and completely and communicate them clearly to management.
· Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
· Broad understanding of copyright and trademark laws specific to the web preferred.
· Project management skills preferred.
· Three to five years web writing experience.
Job Status: Contract
Project: [url removed, login to view]
Start Date: Immediately
Thank you for applying for the position of Website Content Writer at USAHappyHour.com. If awarded this contract you will become a part of the launch team of the latest version of USAHappyHour.com. Successful candidates will be hired to write 3-5 articles to ensure the material is a good fit for the website/company. After the preliminary period the first contract we are awarding will be for 50 articles with each article containing 500-600 words. The subject for the articles will be popular US cities, must see attractions in those cities, city specific travel tips, and/or local history. Keywords and titles will be provided, one article per city. Please send us an accurate quote for this project. We are in need of hundreds of articles for several separate projects and we are looking for some talented people to join our team!
[url removed, login to view]
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $318 pour ce travail
Hi USAHappyHour, if you're looking for 50 pieces of 100% original website contents of 500-600 words each with high quality, I'm here for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.