I need 120 articles written for the "metalworking" industry.
Please include time to complete with your quote.
I will supply a list of 120 keywords and each article needs to be optimized for exactly one keyword on that list.
Some sample keywords would be "metalworking fluids," "metalworking additives," "metalworking lubricants," etc.
- You absolutely must be able to write clearly in English for this project.
- You must have experience writing articles for SEO.
- Must provide at least 10 past articles from your portfolio that you or your organization has written before I make my selection so that I can review your writing ability. If you already have this in your portfolio, that's fine.
My requirements are specific, so please read the following:
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words each
- Articles must be free of spelling and gramatical errors
- Articles must have a title at the top, followed by a blank line, followed by the article body.
- Articles must all be in one plain text file with UTF-8 encoding
- Within the text file, articles must be in the same order as the keyword list I supply
- Each article must be separated by 1 blank line, followed by exactly 10 equals signs (==========), followed by 1 blank line
- Each article must have exactly 2 links to well-known, related, and reputable resources in the body (wikipedia, [url removed, login to view], etc).
- The links to related resources must be entered as HTML links with an "href" attribute and a "title" attribute
- Each article must have the keyword appear in the body a minimum of 1 time and no more than 2 times
- The first appearance of the keyword in the body must be wrapped in strong HTML tags
- Each article must have at least 1 sub-heading wrapped in h2 HTML tags with at least one appearance of the keyword in that sub-heading. The subheading must be preceded by a blank line. The subheading must NOT be followed by a blank line.
- Each article must be separated into at least 4 paragraphs
- Paragraphs should be separated by blank lines and must NOT be wrapped in p HTML tags.
- If any articles contain ordered lists, each list item should be preceded by 1 pound sign, followed by a space, followed by the list item text (# Ordered list item)
- If any articles contain unordered lists, each list item should be preceded by 1 asterisk, followed by a space, followed by the list item text (* Unordered list item)
- Lists should be preceded by 1 blank line and followed by 1 blank line (individual list items must be on their own lines and NOT separated by blank lines)
- Each article must be at least 90% unique. You can rewrite articles you find somewhere else if you want, but they must be changed enough so that they are at least 90% unique and completely unrecognizable from the source. I will review each source article.
- If you use a source to rewrite articles, you must provide a link to that source. The link should be included immediately after the body of the article, separated from the body by one blank line and followed by one blank line. It should be preceded by "Source: ". (See the attached example article 1 for an example of how rewrite sources should be included).
- The keyword for the article must be included immediately after the rewrite source (if there is one) and preceded by "Keyword: " (See attached example articles 1 and 2 for an example of how keywords should be included). This is so I can match the article up with the keyword supplied in the keywords list.
Please review the attached txt file for a basic example of my formatting requirements.
Thanks for your time and interest!