*** Linktovirus to bid on this project****
Link building project for Australian online alcohol retailer.
Third stage: 200 PR 1+ links , additional work will follow if the first stage is successful, as we have several websites
*** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. ***
*** Please provide details on how you intend to achieve these 200 one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored. ***
1. Specific keywords will be provided by us
2. Freelancer must write own quality content in English
3. Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
4. Links must be strictly from Google PR1+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks does NOT count)
5. Free one-way manual links.
6. Maximum 3 links per backlink domain
7. No more than 10 links must be submitted per day.
8. Links must be from English, language websites only.
9. Maximum of 15 external links on the link pages.
10. Links must be permanent and static html. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement. Should be no ongoing cost to maintain links - once they are on a site they remain there indefintely
11. Text links only, no graphics.
12. Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
13. Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
14. Pages must be indexed and cached by Google within last 60 days
15. Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
16. Only authoritative domains (.[url removed, login to view])
17. Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
18. No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, or link directories.
19. Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
20. Must be "real" sites
21. No sites with fake Google PR please
22. Reports must be submitted to us daily.
*** NOT ALLOWED ***
1. No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
2. No black hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
3. No links from nofollow or noindex pages; tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
4. No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google sites
5. No use of automated software or bots.
6. No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
7. No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, links from “bad neighborhood” sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
8. No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
We reserve the right to reject links if they do not meet the guidelines. We'll escrow and release 25% of the total bid amount for every 50 backlinks that are posted and approved.
We value our time and clarity of all communications. All agreed timelines must be met. Freelancer is required to respond to any query concerning the project and resolve all ongoing matters within a 24 hr period. ANY E-MAIL THAT HAS NOT BEEN RESPONDED WITHIN 24 HRS WILL LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TERMIANTION OF THE PROJECT