NOTE: This work will take place over 4 months. This is the Project, so tell me how you can accomplish this specifically, not your own "How-to-SEO" on getting TOP PR or Traffic I don't want to hear it.
SEO - Work (4/8 of Project)
-- 50,000 Profile's with 3 "do follow" backlinks, at the Top-50 social media sites, all links available to the web, all links are ping'd by Top-3 search engines
-- 1200 PR 6+ backlinks, PREMANENT, "do follow" on relevant content sites (through relevant comments on sites and referencing our site, bb posts, high traffic sites (good Alexa Ranking, etc...) – permanent links & ping'd by Top-3 search engines
SMM - Work (2/8 of Project)
-- 20,000 of the 50,000 profiles you create NEED to be at the top-20 social sites ONLY (avg 1,000 per site); bookmarks to min of 5-10 sites pages and other top sites in our industry
---accounts show they are linked to each-other in groups (10, 25, 40, 70, 100)
---share bookmarks with each other (create appearance of viral buzz)
---liked/thumbs up/voted on etc...
---posts/comments on each other pages (over 4 months - at least 2-5 times a week)(Will provide discussion topics, and profile must haves)
---all pages available from Internet (no-login only sites), "Do follow" links, good anchor text, description text, other standard industry bookmarking stuff (see below for basic WHITE HAT rules)...
Article Submission – Work (2/8 of Project)
- Ensure all articles have 2 links, to site, no spelling errors, font, styles, paragraphs, all flow correctly
- Submit 80 already written articles
- Submit all to 600 article sites
- All profile accounts created to submit articles have 2 links “do follow”
- All articles 100% Approved & ping’d by top search engines
All work needs to be captured in excel format, that will be provided for each area, SEO, SMM, Article Submission.
Estimating 1/4 of the work in each area completed each month.
e.g. - 12,500 profiles/mth (5,000~ top-20 social sites with SMM work), 400 PR 4+ backlinks, 80 articles submitted at Top 200 article submission sites
Overall Requirements for link building:
Blog Comments: Must be able to get approved by the site admin, means no spam looking comment, it must make sense for the site and article you leaving the comment for, it provides value not just a positive review. Bottom Line: PR2+ & 100% approved comments
Profile’s: (Web 2.0) Must be open to Internet “No-Login only sites to see links/profile” and meet overall requirements
Top-20 Social Media Sites: All profiles must look and act like real people, login daily/weekly, have fans/friends/network of friends/etc…, post comments, share links…etc…
All social media sites will be selected by us prior to starting.
Things To DO:
- All backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL links will be checked.
- Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site. No more than 20 external links per page. (will reject any links in excess of 20)
- Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
- Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
- Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
- All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
- Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expiring
Things Not to DO:
- No sites which ask for money later.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
- No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing forums, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, etc
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $206 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, Experience: Please Check PM for White hat SEO / link building Techniques. Regards
******************************************* Kindly see pm *******************************************