Please make sure you have read through and understand ALL of the guidelines below prior to bidding. I will be checking all links to ensure they meet the guidelines. You will also need to produce a weekly report (see details below).
Please do not bid if you have no prior feedback from similar projects.
You will provided with the anchor texts that must be used and URL once the project commences.
If your work for this project is satisfactory, I will offer to you a further 2 linkbuilding projects.
* Links must be strictly from: Google PR3+ Pages (the actual page where the link is placed).
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW.
* Free one-way manual links, one link per domain.
* URLs must be live as soon as you create them.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* A maximum of 50 links are to be created each day.
* Link page must be search engine friendly.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
* Links must be permanent and you agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
* Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
* We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link not found suitable
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No link from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No adult websites or with illegal content.
* No black hat or Grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
You will also need to produce a weekly report containing the following information:
1. URL of page where link is located.
2. Google PR of the page where my link is located.
3. Anchor Text used for the link.