I am looking for an experienced linkwheel builder to carefully construct a high quality linkwheel for my site. Please send examples of previous similar work. The site's audience is medical professionals who are studying English. This job requires some original content writing. You do not need to be a native English speaker or a good writer - but your articles must make sense for human readers.
a total of 40 minisites on web 2.0 free site providers, with 1 article each. Example providers: squidoo, hubpages, blogger, wordpress, jimdo, livejournal, webs, quizilla, blogsome, vox, webs.
All articles must contain 1 link back to the main site
39 of the articles must contain 1 linkto another article
36 of the articles must not use "nofollow" on links
4 of the articles must use "nofollow" on links
Find 10 of your own free stock photos to match the article content, and include 1 stock photo in 20 of the articles. Ensure the images are tagged with keywords.
When all 40 articles have been published, send me a list containing all URLs, usernames and passwords.
Keywords, links, and content:
I will send you keywords, link URLs and text outlines to form the basis of your articles. I need you to actually write your own articles based on these outlines. You can copy and rearrange the existing text I give you and combine it with your own writing. The result must make sense and offer a benefit to human readers. If you want to quote another article, you must use blockquotes.
Principles you must follow:
1. Wait 2 days between publishing each article
2. Write at least 40 words of unique content in each article. Use blockquotes for any non-original text content.
3. Use different keyword combinations in the name of each minisite
4. Use different keyword combinations in the Titles of each minisite
5. Link from each minisite to the main site, only once.
6. Link from one property to the next, using "one way" links
9. Ping each minisite after publishing it
10. Submit your properties RSS feeds to feed aggregators
You will be paid in full on project completion.
If this project is successful, another project is available to periodically update the content of the existing minisites you have created.
A competitive bid will be chosen. I want a good price, that's why I'm on Freelancer! :)