Project is for about 10 useful comments per day on various related blogs and websites with link pointing back to my site (disclosed to winning bidder). Project will be for a total of 300 comments at USD60.
Here are the requirements for the comments:
- Dofollow comments only. All comments must be active live links and not contain the nofollow tag in the html code.
- You are not the owner of the blogs nor do you know the owners or have any kind of relationship with them.
- Just 1 comment per blog; we will provide you with an initial list of websites and blogs.
- All blogs come from different class-C IP addresses, hosting and domains
- No new blogs
- Blog must be indexed by Google and not banned (no grey toolbar)
- Blog should have at least Google PR1 (Pagerank) if possible but not mandatory
- Related blog posts only: The comment must be placed on a related blog post. That means don't post a comment about "cancer" on a "sports cars" page
- You write original unique comments, no plagiarism, no spun content
- Comment must fit and relate to the blog post. That means if the blog post is about "david cameron" then your comment must be about "david cameron"
- Your comment must be approved in order to get paid. I only pay for live and approved blog comments and not for "waiting for approval" comments.
- Make intelligent non-spammy posts, otherwise your comment gets most likely deleted
- Write in very good English, otherwise comment gets probably deleted or not approved.
- You will need to provide me with links to EACH individual posted comments for auditing purposes in a spreadsheet.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $62 pour ce travail
Hello Sir I am good in below strategies with 2 years Experience too 1)one way and reciprocal Link building ,2)Article submission ,3)blog commenting ,4)on page Optimization ,5)off page Optimization ,6)directo Plus
Hello, I am interested in doing this assignment. lOoking forward to work with you. regards, v Seshadri
I am one of the serious bidders for the project. I possess 5 years of experience in Data Entry and Graphic Design. My strengths are in vector graphics, sound, logo presentation, file size optimization (flash and sound Plus