I am awarding this project to 3 freelancers. The all three will have the same job, however, for one of the freelancers, the time frame is not as short as the others.
I need this work delivered by TUESDAY 14 AUGUST 9:00am AEST and the extended deadline for one freelancer is by FRIDAY 17 AUGUST 9:00am AEST. You MUST deliver by this date set as it is crucial.
This is what the job is:
I will give each freelancer, an excel file and a folder with 20 PDF documents. I need the following done:
(1) For each 20 PDF’s, I have a PDF form ‘the coversheet’ which I need filled out. The pdf form contains the following fields
a. Document title (you can obtain this from the excel spreadsheet)
b. This document is useful for (you need to go through the PDF document and then ascertain what it is useful for and write a great paragraph that considers the user and also SEO)
c. Description of what the document contains (you need to go through the PDF document and then ascertain what it is useful for and write a great paragraph that considers the user and also SEO)
d. Keywords (you need to go through the PDF document and then ascertain what it is useful for and write a great paragraph that considers the user and also SEO)
e. Exam name (you can obtain this from the excel spreadsheet)
f. Subject (you can obtain this from the excel spreadsheet)
g. Your grades (you can obtain this from the excel spreadsheet)
h. Type of material (details are provide in the PDF document)
i. Number of pages (details are provide in the PDF document – look at how many pdf pages there are)
j. Date first created (details are provide in the PDF document)
k. Date first uploaded (details are provide in the PDF document)
l. ***NOT ON FORM*** FOR EACH PDF – you need to now to go to the excel spreadsheet and put the metakeywords and metadescription for the relavant file. This is really important***
(2) I then need the disclaimer page of each PDF document deleted. This is usually the first page, if there isn’t a disclaimer page, then don’t delete anything.
(3) I then need each cover sheet (the form you filled out) correctly numbered according to the reference number of the PDF focument, saved and send through to me in a whole batch.
(4) Then, I need each PDF form (the coversheet) flattened and combined with the associated PDF document (e.g. you would insert coversheet 4, to the PDF number 4 as being it’s new front page) as being it’s first page. (i.e. you’ve gotten rid of the original first page and now put a cover sheet on it)
(5) I then need the cover sheet saved as a single file image in a new folder called ‘coverimages’ and each coverjpg reference appropriate e.g. coverimage1 would obviously relate to the PDF document 1 and so forth. I also need images in a small size, a thumbnail size and as in a folder called ‘thumbnails’ and referenced appropriately like the ‘coverimages file;
(6) Finally, for each image file you will also need a description of the image – just insert this in the excel file.
It is crucial that this work is perfect – it has to have perfect grammar, spelling etc… It must not be done in a way that is rushed. If I were to do this work myself, it would probably take me about 1.5 hour per file or more as to me it is VERY important to get the description correct and keywords that represent WHAT the document is about so that it is searchable!!!
You will need access to Adobe Acrobat Pro (or even a trial version of it) or Nitro. However, acrobat Pro is preferred.
I only want to work with a freelancer who has top dedication to quality – you must be a perfectionist, know about SEO and keywords, know about metadata tags and be able to follow all instructions through.
You will receive the the PDF form to fill out and access to the spreadsheet via google apps.
As this is confidential information that is being transferred, you must not misuse the files provided in any way.