We are in the business of language learning abroad. We are looking for a passionate writer, educated and traveled. Must be willing to write at least 1 blog per day. First batch is 10 articles. SEO knowledge is a plus.
1. Speak English as your native language. French and spanish knowledge is also a plus.
2. Be creative. We will provide various topics but you must be able to suggest topics yourself.
3. Love to travel, learn languages, and have something to say about it.
4. Have SEO knowledge (a plus)
Your articles must be:
1. At least 500 words
2. 100% original, pass Copyscape
3. Newsworthy, no old subjects. Content must appeal to teenagers and adult students.
4. Error-free. No spelling, grammar or punctuation errors.
Please show us some of your previous work. No attachments will be opened, please copy-paste in PM.
Max $2 for each article. This is a one time job. But if we like your work, we could make this an ongoing assignment and negotiate the price.
Hello, My bid is for 10 High Quality articles. Good Work at Affordable Price, 100% Milestone Required. Kind regards.
I am a hard-working and dedicated, and I recently made it home from a 3 month South America tour. Travel, and writing about it, is truly a way of life for me. Please see PMB.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $59 pour ce travail
Hi, Do you want to see your site top 10 in Google search engine or other major search engines? Please Check PMB. Thanks
I have the right person for you, but not at $2 rate. If you want a US native speaker living in Europe and teaching English to blog for you please contact me
Hi! I think you perhaps need to look at your $2.00 max I speak French, and Spanish, as well as writing full-time for a living. I have put in a proposal for my articles which is still less money than I would charge Plus
Hi Sir, I would like to work on this project. Please check my proposal at yours PMB. Best Regards, praveen
Hi. I must say i am kinda inlove with the blogging world just because you can get a lot of free (not corrupted) opinion. I love blogging and am always hoping to share my thoughts with another fellow blogger.