An English information platform requires 10 articles about the topic [programming languages]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 10 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Virtual Pascal
Keywords: "virtual pascal" ,"[url removed, login to view]" ,"allan mertner" ,"virtualpascal" ,"[url removed, login to view]" , "virtual pascal v2.1: cross-platform for free!" ,"vpascal" ,"virtual pascal v2.1" , "virtual pascal for os/2" , "vp manuals" , "[url removed, login to view]"
More programming languages
6) HTML5 and CSS3
8) Ruby on Rails
Into the future
9) Web Design and Usability
10) Conversion Optimizing of websites
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Please highlight keywords if there are any.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Always write with a positive attitude towards the topic.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We prefer direct payment through Freelancer for invoice reasons. If you'd like to be paid by escrow, you need to fill out an invoice for us.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $41 pour ce travail
Hello, My bid is for 10 articles. See the PM for my bid and sample details. I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Kind regards. Plus
I had worked with you earlier on the iProducts article set. Kindly check your PMB for further details. Thank You.
Hi, I have read your announcement and I am very interested in this position. Please check your pmb for samples and more details. Thank you!
Sir, I am a graduate of computer Science. I think I am the right person to write something about programming language. Thanks.