An English information platform requires 10 articles about the topic [Maps and Navigation]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 10 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) Maps in the 21st century, should geographic data be public? (Google street view good or bad? Etc.)
Keywords (each once please): "vote for public maps - reject inspire!" , "public geo data" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "petition" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "public geodata campaign" , "petition against european inspire initiative on public geodata" , "publicgeodata" , "open letter"
2) Google Maps
3) Google Earth
4) Google Street View
Other Map services
5) Bing Maps
- Please add one subheading within each article which can be chosen by yourself.
- Please highlight keywords if there are any.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Always write with a positive attitude towards the topic.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $37 for this job
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please see PMB for bid details and samples. Thanks