An English information platform requires 11 articles about the topic [Computer]. Please read this instruction carefully, because each point is very important for us and our work. If there is anything you want to ask, please don't hesitate to do so (only via Freelancer).
- The texts have to be written in an objective, interesting and informative style.
- The texts have to be written in perfect English.
- Please use the following 11 titles in connection with the given subheadings:
1) What is a core dump? (Linux memory record)
Keywords (each once please): "binnie" ,"coredumped" , "bingirl" , "[url removed, login to view]" , "pretty on the inside" , "take the c data type test" , "sabrina"
2) Reasons for Computer Crashes
3) Blue Screen
4) Data loss
5) Why is a back up important?
6) Hard disks (portable, wireless etc)
7) Discs (CD-Rom, DVD-Rom, Blue Ray …)
9) Online Storage
- Please add one subheading within each article.
- Please highlight keywords if there are any.
- Each text has to be between 270 and 320 words long. Please don't address the reader directly (don't write: "You could...").
- Always write with a positive attitude towards the topic.
- Neither the text, nor any part of the text, may be copied or transcribed (no plagiarism).
- After finishing writing the articles, please send us a message through freelancer and attach them. Please don't contact us via e-mail.
- Every Text has to be a single word (.doc) document. Please make a zip file of all texts.
- We only pay through Freelancer.com.