• Lead all Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily sprint, review, retrospectives and report on the team's progress and alignment to enterprise goals.
• Coaches Product Owner to ensure backlog refinement and prioritization. Facilitate decomposition of epics and high-level stories to be consumable by development teams for upcoming sprints.
• Facilitate conversations for teams to collaborate in removing impediments, empowering teams to self-organize and improve their productivity.
• Ability to articulate ideas and communicate clearly to various levels within business and IT.
• Demonstrated ability to work with, and support distributed teams.
• Ability to influence and work with people from various disciplines and degrees of technical experience.
• Proven relationship building skills at department level.
• Experience using the Agile/Scrum management tool, particularly JIRA.
• Mobile application (ios, Android) experience a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing end-to-end software application projects.
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams using Scrum/Agile methodology as a Scrum Master or Scrum Master or Product Owner.
• Demonstrated knowledge in leading teams in various scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demos and other meetings.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Technology or related discipline.
Agile Certification from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, SAFe or other Agile organization
18 freelances font une offre moyenne de 51 $/heure pour ce travail
am vijay with 20 yrs experience in project management/ business analysis/product management/agile project management can able ot handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work