I have an inno setup script, and want to convert it to Wix script for supporting MSI.
1. Includes both 32 bit and 64 bit installations in one MSI
2. Multi-language support (Unicode)
3. Currently there are about 10 pascal scripts in my inno setup script. This too must be converted.
4. Silent Install, hide desktop icon, and do not show list in add/remove program list should all be command line options.
5. MSI default options must be supported.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 219 $ pour ce travail
I have more than 20 years experience of Debugging, Reverse Engineering, Assembly, C,C++ Developer. I have experience in Windows API, Network API, System programming,... I can do it very fast and reliable. Please conta Plus
Hello, This would be easy implementation in case you will use the Wix IDE within Visual Studio 2019. Please, send me the required files including in main exe file and .ico file if needed. I would be able to complete Plus
I am a software developer and installer creator. I have eleven years of experience. My main line of work is creating installers in Windows and macOS. Furthermore, I create custom, robust and professional installers. I Plus
DBApp: An Analytics Application Introduction In this project, you will build an analytics application which talks to a database. We will refer to this as DBApp subsequently. You will be given a set of requirements in Plus