I need help with setting up the following for Debian Linux on my VPS server.
The following will need to be installed and configured:
- Subversion server (I should be able to browse projects from my svn-client via https)
- Apache2 running Ruby on Rails latest version (I should be able to browse to a default site running RoR and using MySQL database)
- MySQL5 server
- A mailserver (POP/IMAP) (If webmail is possible that would be great)
- FTP Server (preferably proFTPd) (so I can easily upload files into the www-directory where RoR apps are located)
- Securing server
All of this should be documented/recorded step by step, so that I have an understanding on what have been done and in what order.
I will also need instructions/commands on/for:
- how to add/edit/remove projects in subversion
- how to add/edit/remove e-mail boxes
- how to setup forwarding of e-mail
- how to setup catch-all e-mail address
- other important maintenance instructions
A big plus if you come with solutions on other programs/scripts needed or that will help me out managing the server in future.
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 160 $ pour ce travail
Experienced VPS/VDS owner, shell wizard which can setup your VPS according any of your needs. 6+ years experience in Linux, Perl and Shell scripting. Money back guarantee if not satisfied.