I already installed ISPCP on a debian 6.0 server. All is running well without DNS.
Your tasks will be to:
- Apache with php and perl
- Mailserver (MTA and IMAP/POP3
- FTP Server
2. Check if ISPCP install i did before is ok
3. Configure well the DNS of the server according to our domain or subdomain alocated.
4. With this ISPCP installation, my customers who can be resellers and end users, must be able to manage:
- Domains and Subdomains
- Mail accounts, passwords, forwarding
- Ftp _Users and folders of these users (only in home folder)
- Mysql users
- And all others services and features we can provide with ISPCP
5. The Server must be secured:
- No open relay
- No anonymous ftp login or db login
- For ftp only users home folder
- Reseller and End user Management (They can only see his home folder (via php or ftp or cp))
- and so on
Of course, I will get ssh access and will provide all passwords to you for doing this project.
And after you will do tasks, You have to forget all passwords and they will be changed by myself.
PS: If you think that my requierement will be perfomed and optimized on Centos 5.0, i'm ok to discuss about it with you.