We have a single-language (English) Drupal 6 magazine website, installed with a commercial theme, up and running, with dummy content. What we need is:
- Make the website fully multilingual - NO GOOGLE TRANSLATION!!! - visitors can select their language from a drop-down list (languages + flags)
- Add Facebook “Like” box
- Add “Follow us on Twitter” button and Twitter widget
- Add our logo and a favicon (URL icon)
- Secure the website from hackers and other spammers, fake registrations...
- Modify the CSS to increase font size and line spacing
- Install 3 different web Analytics codes (you will be provided with codes)
- Provide suggestions to enhance or embellish the theme (colours, additional modules, layout…)
- Replace all dummy content with content we will provide you with in 3 languages. The content consist of 500-word articles (approximately 40 articles in English and 20 in other languages). This is a magazine website.
- Provide 50+ “Likes” from Facebook accounts
- Add 3 or 4 INTERESTING comments per article, each comment from a DIFFERENT user - 3 to 5 lines per comment
- Find appropriate, good quality (high-res whenever possible), COPYRIGHTS FREE pictures for the articles (1 to 3 pictures per article); picture(s) attached to an article must be in accordance with the topic of the article of course. You have to submit the pictures to our approval. We will reject irrelevant pictures.
With your bid, mention by PM which modules you intend to use for multilingual and security purposes.
Bid without PM will be IGNORED.
Décerné à :
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $200 pour ce travail
I find your project very interesting. I'll do it for you with a great pleasure! Have expierence in multilingual site building for linguistic university.