I have an immediate project to do an advanced research and write a journal paper on the subject of group key encryption (GKE) in Real-Time Systems (RTS) and Data Distribution Services (DDS).
The outcome of the project should be a journal quality/format paper on the subject with mathematical modeling & analysis and some simulation.
This is phase I of a 5 phases project and the next phases should start immediately after finishing the first phase.
In this phase, I am looking for a researcher (or group of researchers) with the following:
1. Proven record of high quality scientific reserach for Grad or Post Grad work
2. Good background in real-time systems and DDS (or strong will to quickly learn it)
3. Strong background in encryption and encryption algorithms
4. Strong mathematical background for modeling and analysis
5. Experience in modern software languages to do some simulation based on the mathematical model
6. Experiences and track record in writing journal quality papers
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Background in information and embedded security
Time is critical here and you must be able to meet the deadline as there is an externally imposed hard deadline on this work. I am willing to pay a 10% bonus if the work is completed before the agreed upon deadline (provided that the quality of work is maintained).
You need to provide an update on the progress of the work regularly (weekly or every few days) via Skype/phone/email along with the material finished to check the quality and ensure you are on the right track.
Once again, I am looking for someone for a long time work relationship till the 5 phases are finished. There will be more projects in the future but this is currently the most time sensitive and critical one.
I look forward to work with you soon and for a long time in the future.