Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
• Min7years hands on SAP PI/PO experience including:
• 7 to 10 years of SAP PI / XI experience required.
• Experience in SAP PI 7.3.1 or SAP PO 7.4 or higher
• Minimum 1 end to end Implementation involving SAP PI interface Design with PI/PO and operations & maintenance of interfaces for SAP systems involvingRFC/File/ALE/EDI/WebServicebased interface developments,
• Expert in using PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping) & Interfaces using at least Advanced Adapter Engine (AAE) in PI 7.1 Ehp1
• Extensively working on PI Adapters (EDI, JDBC, HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP, JMS, WebServiceetc)
• Expertise in designing Interface solution based on Functional Spec, and also reviewing technical specifications
• Experience in B2B interfaces using EDI/ALE/IDOC interfaces
• Must be familiar and hands-on with troubleshooting operational and performance issues, root cause analysis, performance optimization.
• Configuration/implementation and support of interfaces based on various standard industry protocols like IDOC, RFC, JDBC, File, Proxy, SOAP, HTTP, REST, SFTP etc.
• Must Worked in SLD configuration
• Expert in Component based Alert configuration
• Should have good hands-on expertise in trouble shooting the PI issues
• Should have worked on developments from SAP modules like SD, MM, IM, FICO etc.
• Good to have SAP PI systems upgrade experience
• Should have proven Excellent analytical , problem-solving, troubleshooting abilities
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
• Strong attention to details of the requirement and should be able to generate options for interface developments
• Experience or knowledge of SAP side ABAP Proxies developments
• SAP PI/PO certified are preferred.
• Works with configuration analysts to understand business requirements and scope, Maps requirements to the proper technical solution.
• Will Work closely with configuration / Functional analysts on SAP to non-SAP OR non-SAP to non-SAP interface developments to transform business system designs into bug-free application software.
• Designs, Builds, tests, implements, maintains and supports applications software in SAP PI/PO
• Plans and executes unit test to ensure all business rules are covered in the testing by the application.
• Delivers bug-free developments to the configuration analyst for string/integration testing.
• Creates computer system design (CSD), Mapping and translation developments and unit test based on component requirement design (CRD), adhering to development, testing and documentation standards.
• Perform the necessary impact analysis for the business change requests and identify the impact on existing business process
SAP PI / XI, SAP PI 7.3.1 or SAP PO 7.4 or higher
EDI, JDBC, HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, File, XI, SOAP, SFTP, JMS, Web Services, Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping.