The ultimate purpose is to create a visualforce page, that will act as a [login to view URL]
page to let Contacts view information about their household, and confirm that it is up to date.
1. Build a visualforce page, that accepts a /003... Contact ID as URL parameter
2. VF Controller does the following:
* Determine the primary account of the contact & render Section 1 (as shown in mockup)
select name, billingaddress from account where id = [login to view URL]
* Determine all related Contacts of that Account & render Section 2 (as shown in mockup)
select name, email, mobilephone, birthday__c from contact where accountid = [login to view URL]
* Render "Are your details correct" message & Yes / No buttons.
* Retrieve latest Household_Verification__c record.
select verified_date__c, verified_by__c from household_verification__c where account__c = [login to view URL] order by verified_date__c desc
Use the first record of the above list to render a subtext under the button : "Last verified on <Date> By <Name>"
3. On click on Yes button, the following must occur:
* Upsert a new record onto Household_Verification__c object using externalID as the lookup key. This prevents additional records being inserted if button clicked twice.
* Navigate to a page with message: Thank you for confirming your details.
4. On click of No button, the following must occur:
* Upsert a new record onto Household_Verification__C object using externalID as lookup key.
* Navigate to a page with message: Please mention the changes required to your household: Long Text Area field.
5. On submit, update Changes__c long text area field the Household_verification__c record
5. Test classes for the controller
- All of the above pages must work on [login to view URL]
- Page must be responsive, render well on a mobile device as well
- Page must get & render data as shown in Mock Upser
- Clicking Yes twice, must not create 2 Household Verification records, but rather update the time stamp alone
- Clicking No, must immediately create a Household Verification record
- Clicking No, must provide user an opportunity to enter free text comments, that will be update on the same Verification record
Hi, Apologies for bidding on little higher side, but that's what I am thinking for a right price. btw, I am 10x salesforce certified application architect, having 9+ years of salesforce experience. I have ple Plus
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $209 pour ce travail
Hello, Hope you are doing well :) I would love to have the opportunity to discuss your project with you. May I ask about your Salesforce edition? We have worked on environments of companies like “Deloitte” Plus
Hi There, I've carefully read the job description. I am a certified [login to view URL] Admin/Developer. I have 7 years of experience working with Salesforce. I have a deep expertise in Salesforce development, customization Plus
Hello, I have gone your requirement. Couple of questions I have as below: 1. How the customer are going to access the page? 2. Could you please specify the list of devices customer may use apart from mobile,desktop? Plus
Hi there, Your search for the SalesForce developer is over here Me and my team is having 10 years of exp in the SalesForce. We are and professional IT company having team of 40 developer work on Salesforce. Our Plus
Hello, hope you are well!! I am highly interested to help you to do customization as per your need as I'm good in salesforce development & customization having around 3 years of development knowledge which include Plus
Hi, Ready to start the work immediately. Please initiate message board to discuss this further. I would like to discuss the requirement as i have couple of questions. Awaiting for your response to move ahead. Plus