Salesforce Omnichannel POC Task to build, demo and provide detailed documentation with diagrams:
Implement a POC to demonstrate the working in a SF org these Omnichannel settings and explain in detail each scenario below #A to #D of Case Routings with the settings enabled one at a time, and together to demonstrates differences.
See attached image highlighting these two settings
In Salesforce the Omnichannel settings we want this task to cover are as below:
1. Enable Secondary Routing Priority
2. Enable Status Based Capacity Model
Do POC for each of these Settings separately with new Cases going into Queue and then with both settings checked to demonstrated in your POC benefits of these Omnichannel settings
First have the #1 setting implemented in a POC and create Cases to go to sample queues based on the "Secondary Routing Priority".
Then enable the #2 setting in your POC and create Cases to demonstrate how the 'Status Based Capacity Model' works and how the Cases get routed when you have this #2 setting enables also.
Please thoroughly explain in technical details with diagrams and sample cases routed to Queues, screenshots, etc., the two settings and also explain in your delivered Working POC in your Dev Salesforce Org that demonstrates each scenario and also provide completed documentation with diagrams explaining what these Settings do, how Case routing changes with these one and then both of the two settings of Omni Channel when enabled.
Also, plot the diagrams to demonstrate the flow of sample Cases into queues in following scenarios to explain thoroughly these in the POC to understand the benefits of these SF OmniChannel settings:
Scenarios To Test your Salesforce OmniChannel POC for Are listed below:
1. Scenario #A: How Case route to Queue WITHOUT these two settings enabled.
2. Scenario #B: How Case route to Queue WITH ONLY one of the two settings enabled ie 'Enable Secondary Routing Priority'
3. Scenario #C: How Case route to Queue WITH ONLY one of the two settings enabled ie 'Enable Status Based Capacity Model' and UNCHECK the setting 'Enable Secondary Routing Priority' to show how only this setting routes the cases
4. Scenario #D: How Case route to Queue WITH BOTH the two settings enabled ie CHECK the setting 'Enable Status Based Capacity Model' and CHECK the setting 'Enable Secondary Routing Priority' to show how both setting TOGETHER help routes the cases to queues.
Note: We have a $ 50 to 80 range for this POC
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $188 pour ce travail
Hello Dear, Good day, I just read your job posting and it sounds like you need a Salesforce Engineer! I am Mohamed Osama, a highly competent CRM Consultant with 4 years of total hands-on experience in the Software dev Plus
10 years IT EXPERIENCE 9X SALESFORCE CERTIFIED 100+ sales force project development experience Salesforce answers community leader
Experienced Salesforce developer, with experience in Apex, visualforce, triggers, process builder. Good knowledge in Salesforce adminstration too.