We are RevenueBuilder (.[url removed, login to view]) — a specialist B2B sales development agency in Sydney, working with companies in the business of innovation and marketing. We represent clients in:
• SaaS and Cloud Software
• Digital Marketing Platforms
• Creative Agencies
• Digital Media Buying Agencies
• Technology platform builders (developers etc)
We are looking for 2 senior B2B sales professionals to join our team for the long-term. You must have a very good home office setup, your own telephone calling system and high quality call sound, a high quality headset and experience using Salesforce and Google Docs.
You must be a native English speaker from an English speaking country. Please do not apply if you are in the Philippines.
The job is full-time and you will need to work in the timezone for Sydney Australia.
We have been doing great work in sales and marketing campaigns since 2008, and our clients love the results we deliver. Right now, we are entering the next phase of our international growth and we're seeking to employ 2 committed, assertive and pro-active B2B telesales professionals to join our small global team.
We’d like to hire people who are looking for a long-term role with us that will grow and be satisfying for the right applicants. Please do not apply if you just want something casual and short-term or some easy at-arms-length gig. We have had many people from freelancing websites apply for jobs with us, but once the job starts, they have been unreliable, often uncontactable during agreed hours, and unwilling to really commit. If this is you, then please do not apply.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 4 years experience specifically selling digital marketing, advertising, or B2B software or technology in the corporate sector. It's important that you enjoy selling and you have fun while you're making calls every day. If you find this work difficult and you're reluctant to make a high volume of calls, then please do not apply.
We pay well because we are serious and we want you to be a happy, productive and committed long-term member of our successful team.
We have optimised and established good systems, and we are good, reliable people who value hard work and focus. We are fair, we operate with integrity and we work intelligently to achieve great results for our clients and we expect the same from you. We only work with people who are equally as serious about this as we are.
The pay, hours and terms are as follows:
• 35 hours per week, every day Monday-Friday.
• $20 per hour USD.
• An extra $100 per week when you hit a very fair target.
• We pay you an additional $30 per week to cover cost of your telephony system.
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have at at least 4 years experience selling B2B technology/software, or digital services;
• Be a native English speaker ;
• Be able to work 7 hours each weekday in Australian Eastern Standard timezone;
• Be looking for a long-term role that you can commit to;
• Be excited about joining a small global team, and interacting via video calls;
• Have a telephony system that enables you to make high quality international calls;
• Be experienced in using [url removed, login to view];
• Have experience using Google Docs and file sharing systems;
• Experienced in telemarketing, making 10 cold calls per hour plus doing CRM admin;
• Have a mature, confident and assertive telephone sales approach;
• Join our team conference calls once each day;
• Be able to talk about B2B marketing, technology and media with business owners;
• Be able to talk to senior marketing directors in large companies and institutions;
• Experienced in finding your own leads and sourcing contact data from the internet;
• Experienced using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and sites like Manta, ZoomInfo etc.
Your job is to make a high volume of outbound calls each day, qualify leads and be very clear on the difference between a real qualified lead and one that still needs more work to become truly qualified. Our focus is on producing genuine, solid leads for our clients.
We provide you with a list of contacts to call each week, and you will have access to our Salesforce CRM where all information is recorded. You will need to spend time each day inputting data into the CRM. Sometimes you will find this frustrating, but it is a critical part of the job.
You will then have conversations with those people, using a series of questions to qualify them, and you will then hand the qualified lead over to your manager by conference call and email intro, and he takes it from there.