We are looking for an online store manager to manage our eBay and Amazon accounts. The company sells watches, iPhone cases and other gadgets. The items are all original and include brand new items , Shelf pull outs and new open box items.
1. Find a storage space for the merchandise.
2. Take photos of the merchandise.
3. Sell it on online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
4. Take customers' orders and arrange for shipping the items to them.
- MUST have previous work experience on eBay and Amazon.
- MUST be living in the United states.
The applicant's earnings will be a pre-agreed percentage of the selling price.
If interested kindly reply with the following:
1. Your previous work experience on eBay and Amazon (including the links to your online stores if possible).
2. Your expected commission rate
(knowing that we will cover the sales taxes , eBay and Amazon fees and the cost of shipping the merchandise to your storage place).
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3722 pour ce travail
Hello, my name is Justin Turner. I am very interested in the proposition of managing, and operating a eBay and Amazon account. I have sold on eBay, and Amazon for 7+ years. I had over 500 transaction with no negative f Plus
I have been selling products on ebay and amazon for more than several years. Take product pictures, add description and list online for sale
Hi, Its really my type of job.. I really thrive doing it.. I live in USA in NJ and I have ebay and Paypal and other Amazon accounts and i will also sell on Facebook and on Craigslist .. I am doing this business for p Plus
Depending on the volume of expected sales, I am willing to do it for 10-15% commission. I live in south Texas, USA.