**If you’re interested in sales role that helps organisations deliver sustainable impact this role might be for you.**
We’re looking for a part-time entry level sales person for a fixed-term contract to help us grow our customer base globally. You’ll be liaising with international private sector organisations, local authorities, NGOs and universities around the world who are wanting to accelerate their action to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030.
**About Accelerating Action**
Accelerating Action ([login to view URL]) was created to do exactly that: help local actors achieve accelerated action at a pace and scale needed to meet SDGs.
Accelerating Action’s core offer is the SDG Tag Tool: a Software as a Service (SaaS) helping international private sector organisations, local authorities, NGOs and universities around the world deliver bigger and better impact to help achieve the SDGs.
The SDG Tag Tool is a Specialist Service Provider to UNDRR’s Making Cities Resilient 2030 campaign and has also recently been shortlisted for the European Commission and UNFCCC’s (a.k.a UN Climate Change) digital innovation award 2022.
**What you’ll be doing:**
1. Contacting and managing relationships with potential leads
2. Working directly with one of Accelerating Action’s Directors
3. Maintaining and updating the CRM database
Secondary tasks and activities include:
1. Website content updates
2. Assisting in arranging public virtual events
3. Developing press releases and customer case studies
English (Full professional proficiency)
Other languages that would be particularly valuable but not necessary: Dutch, Spanish and/or Swedish.
- Anti-ego mindset
- Proactive and enjoys responsibility
- Honesty as a default
- Enjoys and prefers autonomy
- Enjoys working under pressure while at the same time knowing when to ask for help
- Sales experience
- Experience liaising with senior leads
- Experience working in the sustainability sector
**Apply if the following appeals to you:**
- Remote and flexible part-time working
- An interest in growing your knowledge and experience in sustainability and sustainable development
- Becoming literate in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
European timezone preferred so that you’re able to work closely with our other team members and clients.
2. Cover letter why you’re a good fit for the role and what sustainable development means to you.
3. At least 1 reference.
11 freelances font une offre moyenne de 24 £/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I am based in European time zone country with many years of experience in sales and marketing. I have reference and I would love to show my previous results. Let me know to which email I can forward my cv.