PhoenixVD is the World’s First Virtual Designer with Shoppable Interiors and Advanced Multimedia Integration. We are the world’s first shoppable Virtual Interior Design platform aspiring to create liveable VR experiences.
We're is looking for a Sales Executive with B2B experience to join its successful, expanding sales team. We are looking for independent sales reps or seasoned sales professionals who have a desire to work for themselves and run their own business.
Our shoppable virtual design service offers developers and real estate agencies the opportunity to not only profit from the selling of space itself but also what goes into it.
As a real estate agency, selling the best potential of a space is sometimes hard in words alone. This is why we offer a new experiential sales process with advanced multi-media integrations that take property selling to the next level. We enable viewers to attain the best version of the space through shoppable packages.
We offer 10% commission on the design fee and 15% commission for sales of furniture for the lifetime of clients (developers, real estate, interior designers/architects, property marketing agencies).
If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements, then we want to hear from you.
As Sales Executive, your responsibility will be to ensure personal monthly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
• Ensure monthly and annual sales budget is achieved by targeting clients in your region.
• Develop new business and increase spend by all new and existing clients, in line with targets.
• Represent PhoenixVD Values in all dealings with Clients, Suppliers and Colleagues.
• Ensure communication and relationships with colleagues globally is excellent and allows PhoenixVD to deliver world-leading service.
• Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values: Respect, Understanding, Creativity and Professionalism.
• Responding to quote requests in adherence with company procedures.
• Use company order processing & CRM systems in line with procedure.
• New business development, from generated leads, referrals or own knowledge base.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing company clients by providing outstanding
• Ensuring sufficient and relevant information for each order is passed to the Production Coordinator to agreed standards.
• Working with a wider team to resolve problem orders.
• Identify prospects and pass leads where appropriate.
This is a Commission-Only position with a competitive commission structure.
• Minimum 1 years’ demonstrable sales success within a sales orientated role.
• Ability to communicate via telephone and email.
• Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
• General higher education or sales-training and qualifications.
• Strong networking skills.
• Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face.
• Motivated self-starter.
[login to view URL]
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $750 pour ce travail
Hi there, I'm bidding on your project "Sales Executive – Commission Only" we are a team of titanium certified developers. we excel inAutoCAD and solidworks enviroment along with unity and unity 3D. please leave a mess Plus