Initial Project Deliverables:
- 200 outbound calls to target prospects (provided)
- 200 templated emails sent via CRM to target prospects (provided)
- 4-5 sales appointments scheduled (15-30 minute intro call for a non-complex product/service)
- Estimated time commitment: 10-15 hours
Work with the company disrupting the world of sales, and sell for some of the hottest and innovative companies today!
LiquidSales delivers on demand sales support for startup and growth stage companies. Growing firms often lack the resources to staff their own internal sales team with seasoned reps. LiquidSales solves that problem by allowing companies to “rent” the services of our sales contractors who put a professional face on their product or service.
As a Sales Development Consultant, you provide a valuable service to our company and our clients. You will be tasked with reaching out to potential customers to generate qualified appointments for our team. This is a front-end sales role that is the first step in helping achieve our clients’ revenue goals.
Project activities include (but may not be limited to):
- Outbound calling to inbound leads (hot), current and previous clients (warm), affiliate partners (warm) and new business prospecting (cold)
- Sending emails via CRM
- Internet research; finding the correct contacts along with email and phone number if not already available in our databases.
Qualities you must possess:
- Ability to multitask
- Must posses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be in a quiet working environment that will allow you to maintain a high degree of professionalism when interacting via phone with prospective clients; this area should be totally free from "household noises." Working from a public place (cafe, etc.) is discouraged.
- Must own a smartphone and newer model laptop/desktop.
Why work with us?
- Ability to sell for some of the hottest companies out there. Our current projects include a virtual reality software developer and artificial intelligence integrator.
- Make your own hours. Whether you have 1 hour a day to devote to a project or 8, we are flexible and can work around your schedule.
- Work other opportunities - Goes without saying, but as a contractor if you have another gig that doesn't fill your entire week and you want to supplement your revenue by working with us, that's perfect.
- No long term commitment - Compensation is project based, meaning we will pay you X in exchange for Y, and once that's done you can either re-up for another project upon mutual agreement, or we can part ways as friends.
- No Micro-management - In fact no management period. We tell you what we want, you figure out a way to deliver, simple as that.
Sound like it could be a fit? Let's talk.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $190 pour ce travail
Hello I am Krishna from Lucknow India i do have 4 years experience in Telemarketing 3 years experience in IT Sales & Other Technical stuffs So i am a rare combination of Technical Communication i would Plus
Hey, I am Shashank and I am the founder of TractionMate. TractionMate helps developers working on startup projects and solopreneurs in customer development. TractionMate is a "coaching (optional) + co-execution Plus
Hello, My name is Karol Brehany and I run the operations at Atlas Business Corporation. Our business is centered around cold calls, telemarketing, and appointment setting lead generation for the 21st century. We are Plus