I need a skillfull person to help me sell a website devoted to learn English as a second language. This website belongs to an acuaintance, and I'm looking to get at list $400,000 USD from the sale, as developing the website did cost almost $200,000 USD and two years of work and effort. The website is a complete and robust web application that offers English learning to Spanish speakers with the following tools. It's not a simple flashcard or teaching website, it's a complex and advanced teaching solution with advanced speech recognition and lots of functionalities for users and teachers. Some of the mot important features for this site are:
1. A hundred interactive lessons.
2. A complete animated video-series, exclusively developed for the website by British and American English speakers (and teachers) that give life to each of the lessons. This series alone is worth almost a quarter of the website value.
3. Each lesson has interactive grammar sessions, with audio and voice recognition tools so students can get feedback immediately. The audio has over 15,000 audios recorded by American, Canadian and British voice actors and actresses, and show users how the language is spoken in every word and sentence.
4. The speech recognition tool for the exercises was developed exclusively for this site, integrating a complex algorithm that lets user see which words he pronounced correctly and which incorrectly, in a way that's pleasing to the eye, giving a letter grade for each exercise.
5. Each lesson has a short animated video series that shows grammar and vocabulary for the lesson in context, in an engaging way.
6. Each lesson has exercsies and quizzes, where students develop simultaneously the 4 language skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading. They get immediate feedback.
7. Each lesson has the option to arrange and schedule online live claases, on the platform adding and managing as many teachers as you wish.
8. There's a built-in schedule to help manage teachers, and it lets you know how long they've been logged into the platform.
9. There's a built-in tool that allows teachers to group their students and follow the progress for each group.
10. Each user can also see their own progress in detail.
11. The site has a built-in shopping cart linked to PayPl so that users can have automatic renewals.
12. The has an option to easily go back to where he or she left off last time he or she logged in.
13. The website has a built-in tool that allows users to get in touch with teachers inside the platform to slve any doubts.
14. The website has already some users subscribed (recurring and one-time).
15. The site has a complete back-end panel for the admin, where he can add or modify content for all of the sessions, as well as granting or denying access to users.
16. The site has a blog where the admin or his or her writers can post recurrent content to grow their audience.
17. The site has a complete back-end panel for teachers, where they can add their information, available times for live classes, track their time inside the platform, show their profile pictures, and more features.
18. The site has a built-in pop-up feauture that allows the admin to add offers or content, and easily get leads delivered to the chosen e-mail addreess, without having to pay a third party software to do this.
If you're interested in helping me sell this website, you'll be entitled a base payment plus a 10% commission of the website ([login to view URL])