Chime is an expert network, delivering targeted expert consultations on demand to consultancies and investment firms for their research needs. You will be contacted whenever a request comes in, and will have the opportunity to claim the job - whoever responds first will be assigned the request and will be paid per hour of their time to deliver the expert calls to the client. You should have prior consulting, investment or headhunting experience and ideally already have LinkedIn Sales Navigator or Recruiter Lite access. Before starting to work together, you will need to pass a quick written/practical test, a phone interview including role play, and onboarding where you work side-by-side with an existing team member on a request.
This role requires:
- Being smart and quickly understanding the basics of an industry or topic without any prior knowledge
- Cold-calling people to sell an opportunity to them, and in the same call interviewing them to test their knowledge and negotiating a fee
- Communicating clearly and professionally with clients via email
- Using a variety of online and software tools
- Excellent organisational skills to cope well with urgent requests, tight deadlines and multiple parallel moving pieces