Hello I am looking for a Marketing & Sales Specialist to help sell my customized corporate gifts items to companies in The Netherlands (Holland).
Please bid and brief your sales and marketing experience and how you understand the European market for corporate gifts items
A money-motivated, goal oriented over achiever, sales person with the experiences of generating sales through making professional outbound phone calls.
We are a new start-up offering a promotional gift item.
We are looking for someone based in the EU who can is quick, diligent and can be innovative sales person, our market is in the Netherlands so ideally someone who knows the country
* extremely good at listening in order to know what the prospect wants and sell effectively;
* affable and have the ability to cut to the chase.
* quickly create interest in the first 20 seconds when calling prospects.
* experience in dealing with early resistance. For instance, we’ve all heard “I’m happy with what I’m using,” and “I’m not interested.” etc.
* establish rapport with decision maker, creating sales opportunity (before that can happen, we expect you've already had some tips for getting past the gatekeeper).
* and you should see yourself as an optimist.
This might be a starting point for your very interesting career with us. We have a very good product, and are looking to start marketing to the corporate world, probably starting with small businesses.
The product is good and the earning prospects is very good for the right person, we will pay up to 2,500 Euros per sales
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5000 pour ce travail
Dear Hiring Manager, My name is Antoniette Bautista, I am interested in applying on this Job opening that you posted. I have worked for prestigious Call Centers here in the Philippines and I have strong qualities t Plus
i am interested mate. I have got 4 years exp into sales and also got exp with leading UK Mobile company Hutchison 3G
Hi,I am interested with your project.I've been in the BPO industry for 8 years.I have handled accounts for US,AU and UK.I was able to achieve above and beyond the metrics for these accounts which are mainly for sales a Plus
Dear JohnnyBGood, I have a 17 year successful track record in Sales & Business Development Management. I am not interested to become an employee (what would cost you a lot more, 33 % social taxes paid by the empl Plus
I have many years of experience dealing with Eu customer and because of my location it is an icebreaker that has allowed me a higher closing percentage than most. If considered, you will not disappointed with the resul Plus