Dear Sales Engineer / Manager,
For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full time sales engineer /manager for selling 3d printers to retailers and schools/universities. And maintaining the relationship with them.
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU, and beyond.
Here is some video about 3d printing:
[login to view URL]
You will be responsible for:
- generating leads of potential clients
- setting up the outreach strategy and systems
- reaching out to them
- getting relationship with them
- maintaining the relationship with them
- discovering their needs and fulfill those needs by selling them 3d printers and supplies
- price management
- communicating with internal stakeholders
- managing the accounts
- later on, setting up international team with sales engineers from all over the globe.
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best sales engineer / manager you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You have a technical higher education degree.
- For example in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, and so on.
- You have experience with selling technical products, experience as sales engineer
- You have experience with 3D Printing/3D printers
- You are willing to build a business unit, with multiple sales engineers that you will be in charge of
- An analytical insight
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
Pré (Not mandatory but extra):
- Ideally you also have experience in programming. Ideally in Python.
- 3D Modelling
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior sales engineer / manager job
- Time and place independent work
- Room for you to work in an international business, that is active across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What did you learn about technical sales during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
4. Are you an expert with Technical Sales, New Business Acquisition, account management, Relationship management and 3D Printing?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
CEO and CIO
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 640 € pour ce travail
Hi There, I would be a perfect fit for your project description of International 3D Printing Company Looking For Sales Engineer / Manager For B2B Sales As professional experienced as Sr.2D/3D Artist. I have extensive Plus
Greetings, I hope you are doing well! I have gone through your requirement. I represent an award-winning team of experts certified by the world's top IT firms like Google, Linkedin, and Hubspot. We can proudly say th Plus
I am an electrical engineer and I have five yeqrs of experience in B2B sales, I have not worked with 3D printers but I am fast learnenr