We deliver the very best in digital architecture by tapping into the creative resources of both the individual and the cloud-at-large. We work hard to deliver outstanding results, inspired by innovative excellence. We mold the collective energies of our best minds into a superior product that’s optimized to deliver the finest digital experience.
Our company is a vibrant collective of dynamic intellects striving to be the best at what they do. Right now we have several openings for Account Directors who can actively engage our referrals one-on-one, nurture a relationship based on respect and rapport and develop it into a win-win opportunity for everyone.
But enough about us…
You need to be able to listen and relate to your client-base in order to glean the salient details that lead not just to the next project, but every project they’ll need in the future. You should enjoy working on a wide variety of projects simultaneously, ranging from the cutting-edge of simplicity to state-of-the-art sophistication. Above all, you must excel at relationship management, accurately analyzing your client’s goals and strategizing a formula for attaining them.
* Work closely with clients to deliver solutions that drive their business forward.
* Help clients develop an open-ended digital strategy, recognizing opportunities and identifying potential projects.
* Liaison between producers and the clients to ensure a perpetual flow of outbound quality and inbound profitability.
* Work with Producers to manage project processes and client expectations.
* Prepare and negotiate project documentation, including contracts and/or agreements, estimates / quotes / proposals, research and reports, etc.
* Lead the development, management and communication of all your projects.
* Take the lead in the development, management and communication of all your projects.
* Take a leadership role in the planning and execution of digital initiatives covering design, media web development and strategy.
Required Skills / Experience
* Minimum of 2 years in a similar account associate role.
* Unwavering commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
* Excellent documentation and communication skills.
* Outstanding, analysis, planning and organisational skills.
* Flexible availability (it’s always 9-5 somewhere in the world).
This isn’t just another sales gig - it’s an opportunity to sculpt alliances with clients that will hopefully last for years. If this sounds like something you were made to do, we’re waiting to hear from you.
Got what it takes?
We can't wait to be impressed. Tell us a little about yourself
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $640 pour ce travail
Please see private message, which includes my sales' resume & billing history. I look forward to your reply!
Just give that work to me, i am experiencing 3 years os sales project, just show your product and see the result