Project: Customer claim
Client: Paris France
Role: Salesforce developer
Period: August 2014 – till date
Role and Responsibilities:
• Identifying the current- and future-state business processes
• Identify, extract, and compile data that meaningfully represents business performance and trends.
• Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
• Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
• Client needed to regularly import and update records.
• Involved in gathering customer requirement from the business user team spread over the sale, marketing and customer.
• Specify the user and user access level for each level of database
• Customize the page layouts for the standard/custom object and assigned records types
• Created the data validation rule as per the business requirement.
• Created triggers and various logic for the projects.
• Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
• Configured reports and dashboard as well as custom reports.
• Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
• Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
• Designed various types of email templates for auto response to customers.
• Prepare training material and provide in person training, and also training via web conferencing
• Created the visualforce pages as per requirement.